PASA Through the Years . . .
. . . because this is where I LIVE, after all!
Pre-PASA Centerfire Silhouette (1982) Morehead & Window
Cutting the Ribbon (1986)
While the Band Played On . . .
Here Comes the Gov . . . (1986)
Original Action Range
Illinois State Tourism Award (1989)
3-Gun Setup (1990)
1990's PASA Club Match
Rifle Division: Always Moving Forward (1992)
International Shootoff (2000)
IPSC Team Venezuela (2000)
Precision Event (Masters 2002)
Best in the World (2002)
Dark House (2005)
Silver Star Firing Line Today
Sometimes It Snows TOO MUCH! (Annual Meeting Day 2011)
Why We Don't Shoot Rifles At Steel
Rimfire Plinking Range Today
View from 600-Yard Firing Line
Industry Roundtable (S&W Hall)
Cheering Section (Masters 2013)
Because You're Never Too Young to Be Fast! (Masters 2013)
Perry at Play (2013)
Concealed Carry Class (2014)
Senator McCann Draws the Winners (2015)
Masters International Memorial Bridge (2015)
and Follow the Signs to . . .
Join PASA Today!!
PASA/RD conducts sanctioned NRA National Match High Power rifle competitions from February thru October. Other scheduled matches include special Garand Rifle shoots, Springfield Armory M1A events, and the infamous February President’s 100 Nose Drip Classic. Plus, NRA Smallbore .22 rifle matches, metallic silhouette competitions, training for young shooters, and a variety of other centerfire and rimfire rifle events are scheduled as interest warrants.
High Power matches normally begin at 8:30am, with registration 7:30-8:00am. October matches begin at 10:00am, with registration 9:30-10:00am. All 80-round matches will be NRA approved. Additional matches may be scheduled throughout the year. All matches are weather dependent. Check with the Division Director or Range Master.
2022 PASA/RD ACTIVITY SCHEDULE:
- February 20, 2022 (Sun): High Power / President’s 100 (Nose Drip Classic)
- March 19, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 50rds
- March 20, 2022 (Sun): RANGE WORK DAY (Rain date Sat. March 26)
- March 26, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 40rds
- April 23, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 50rds
- April 24, 2022 (Sun): Vintage Military Rifle Match 50rds/5 sighters
- April 30, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- May 21, 2022 (Sat): John Garand Match (200yds)
- May 22, 2022 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- June 19, 2022 (Sun): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- June 26, 2022 (Sun): John Garand Match (200yds)
- July 2, 2022 (Sat): Springfield Armory M1A Match (300yds)
- July 16, 2022 (Sat): Vintage Sniper Match
- August 20 2022 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- August 21 2022 (Sun): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- September 17, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- September 18, 2022 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- September 25, 2022 (Sun): Springfield Armory M1A Match (300yds)
- October 15, 2022 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds (Shooting begins 10:00am)
- October 16, 2022 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds (Shooting begins 10:00am)
2022 THURSDAY NIGHT PASA RIFLE LEAGUE
06 May thru 25 August 2022 – 30 Round President’s Course of Fire @ 200 Yards
1) 5 sighting shots + 10 shots for record slow prone–18 minute block time.
2) 10 shots for record rapid fire sitting or prone in 80 seconds.
3) 10 shots for record slow fire offhand–13 minute block time.
01 September thru 22 September 2022 – 20 Round Slow Prone Match @ 200yd
1) 2 sighting shots + 20 shots for record slow prone–25 minute block time.
NO ALIBIS! ALL COMPETITORS WILL PEFORM PIT SERVICE. NO ALIBIS!
1) OPTICAL SERVICE/MATCH RIFLE (as defined by the CMP/NRA)
2) IRON SIGHT SERVICE/MATCH RIFLE (as defined by the CMP/NRA)
3) VINTAGE RIFLE – AS ISSUED (non-as issued rifles will be placed in Category 1 or 2)
COMPETITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE USE OF FIREARMS, EQUIPMENT, AND AMMUNITION IN SERVICABLE CONDITION.
MATCH REGISTRATION OPENS @ 5:00PM EACH THURSDAY ON THE 200 YARD LINE.
TWO (2) RELAYS WILL BE SQUADDED TO RANGE CAPACITY
PITS WILL SEAL AT 5:25PM
MATCH WILL BEGIN AT 5:30PM
MATCH FEES: $10.00 INITIAL MATCH – $5.00 EACH SUBSEQUENT MATCH.