PASA Through the Years . . .
. . . because this is where I LIVE, after all!
Pre-PASA Centerfire Silhouette (1982) Morehead & Window
Cutting the Ribbon (1986)
While the Band Played On . . .
Here Comes the Gov . . . (1986)
Original Action Range
Illinois State Tourism Award (1989)
3-Gun Setup (1990)
1990's PASA Club Match
Rifle Division: Always Moving Forward (1992)
International Shootoff (2000)
IPSC Team Venezuela (2000)
Precision Event (Masters 2002)
Best in the World (2002)
Dark House (2005)
Silver Star Firing Line Today
Sometimes It Snows TOO MUCH! (Annual Meeting Day 2011)
Why We Don't Shoot Rifles At Steel
Rimfire Plinking Range Today
View from 600-Yard Firing Line
Industry Roundtable (S&W Hall)
Cheering Section (Masters 2013)
Because You're Never Too Young to Be Fast! (Masters 2013)
Perry at Play (2013)
Concealed Carry Class (2014)
Senator McCann Draws the Winners (2015)
Masters International Memorial Bridge (2015)
and Follow the Signs to . . .
Join PASA Today!!
Thursday Night Rifle League (May- Sept.)
Contact: Larry South
Cell: 660-341-7429 (after 5:00pm)
PASA/RD conducts sanctioned NRA National Match High Power rifle competitions from February thru October. Other scheduled matches include special Garand Rifle shoots, Springfield Armory M1A events, and the infamous February President’s 100 Nose Drip Classic. Plus, NRA Smallbore .22 rifle matches, metallic silhouette competitions, training for young shooters, and a variety of other centerfire and rimfire rifle events are scheduled as interest warrants.
High Power matches normally begin at 8:30am, with registration 7:30-8:00am. October matches begin at 10:00am, with registration 9:30-10:00am. All 80-round matches will be NRA approved. Additional matches may be scheduled throughout the year.
Summer Rifle League runs May thru September.
All matches are weather dependent. Check with the Division Director or Range Master.
You must be a PASA member to participate in PASA Club Matches.
2023 PASA/RD ACTIVITY SCHEDULE:
- February 29, 2023 (Sun): High Power / President’s 100 (Nose Drip Classic)
- March 18, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 50rds
- March 19, 2023 (Sun): RANGE WORK DAY (Rain date Sat. March 25)
- March 25, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 40rds
- April 15, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 50rds
- April 16, 2023 (Sun): Vintage Military Rifle Match 50rds/5 sighters
- April 22, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- May 20, 2023 (Sat): John Garand Match (200yds)
- May 21, 2023 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- June 18, 2023 (Sun): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- June 25, 2023 (Sun): John Garand Match (200yds)
- July 1, 2023 (Sat): Springfield Armory M1A Match (300yds)
- July 15, 2023 (Sat): Vintage Sniper Match
- August 19, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- August 20, 2023 (Sun): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- September 16, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds
- September 17, 2023 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds
- September 24, 2023 (Sun): Springfield Armory M1A Match (300yds)
- October 21, 2023 (Sat): High Power / Across-the-Course 80rds (Time TBA Pending)
- October 22, 2023 (Sun): High Power / Mid-Range Any Sight 80rds (Time TBA Pending)
2023 THURSDAY NIGHT PASA RIFLE LEAGUE
04 May thru 24 August 2023 – 30 Round President’s Course of Fire @ 200 Yards
1) 5 sighting shots + 10 shots for record slow prone–18 minute block time.
2) 10 shots for record rapid fire sitting or prone in 80 seconds.
3) 10 shots for record slow fire offhand–13 minute block time.
31 August thru 21 September 2023 – 20 Round Slow Prone Match @ 200yd
1) 2 sighting shots + 20 shots for record slow prone–25 minute block time.
NO ALIBIS! ALL COMPETITORS WILL PEFORM PIT SERVICE. NO ALIBIS!
1) OPTICAL SERVICE/MATCH RIFLE (as defined by the CMP/NRA)
2) IRON SIGHT SERVICE/MATCH RIFLE (as defined by the CMP/NRA)
3) VINTAGE RIFLE – AS ISSUED (non-as issued rifles will be placed in Category 1 or 2)
COMPETITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE USE OF FIREARMS, EQUIPMENT, AND AMMUNITION IN SERVICABLE CONDITION.
MATCH REGISTRATION OPENS @ 5:00PM EACH THURSDAY ON THE 200 YARD LINE.
TWO (2) RELAYS WILL BE SQUADDED TO RANGE CAPACITY
PITS WILL SEAL AT 5:25PM
MATCH WILL BEGIN AT 5:30PM
MATCH FEES: $10.00 INITIAL MATCH – $5.00 EACH SUBSEQUENT MATCH.