S&W Hall Rental Rates
PASA Through the Years . . .
. . . because this is where I LIVE, after all!
Pre-PASA Centerfire Silhouette (1982) Morehead & Window
Cutting the Ribbon (1986)
While the Band Played On . . .
Here Comes the Gov . . . (1986)
Original Action Range
Illinois State Tourism Award (1989)
3-Gun Setup (1990)
1990's PASA Club Match
Rifle Division: Always Moving Forward (1992)
International Shootoff (2000)
IPSC Team Venezuela (2000)
Precision Event (Masters 2002)
Best in the World (2002)
Dark House (2005)
Silver Star Firing Line Today
Sometimes It Snows TOO MUCH! (Annual Meeting Day 2011)
Why We Don't Shoot Rifles At Steel
Rimfire Plinking Range Today
View from 600-Yard Firing Line
Industry Roundtable (S&W Hall)
Cheering Section (Masters 2013)
Because You're Never Too Young to Be Fast! (Masters 2013)
Perry at Play (2013)
Concealed Carry Class (2014)
Senator McCann Draws the Winners (2015)
Masters International Memorial Bridge (2015)
and Follow the Signs to . . .
Join PASA Today!!
NOTE: HALL CLEANUP IS RENTER’S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS CLEANUP FEE IS PAID AT TIME OF RENTAL. FAILURE TO CLEAN RENTED AREAS AFTER EVENT WILL RESULT IN RENTER BEING BILLED FOR FULL CLEANUP FEE.
|$125.00||Dining Hall Only: tables & seating for 200. NO access to kitchen. –Water only from bathroom sinks or outside faucets.||$400.00|
|$150.00||Dining Hall/Kitchen (DH/K): –Rental includes all kitchen facilities, appliances, and water. –Walk-in cooler upon request; no extra charge.||450.00|
|$175.00||Dining Hall/Kitchen/Conference Room (DH/K/CR):||$500.00|
|$125.00||Dining Hall/Conference Room (DH/CR):||$425.00|
|$125.00||Conference Room / Kitchen (CR / K )||$325.00|
|$50.00||Conference Room only (CR)||$250.00|
BASIC RENTAL TERMS (See Rental Agreement & Guidelines Sheet for Additional Details)
1. Rental rates cover 24 hours of use, including all cleanup time.
2. If Hall is available, renter may set up/decorate after 8:30am day before event. [ANY activity OTHER than setup/decoration on the day before—such as rehearsal dinners, use of kitchen for cooking or food preparation, or any social gatherings—requires FULL additional daily fee.]
3. Any other additional time (including day-after cleanup) is to be arranged with S&W Hall Management. Additional fees may apply.
4. Discount 10% from listed rate for two-day rental; 20% discount for three-day (or longer) rentals. Discount applies only to areas used multiple days. No cleanup fee discount.
5. S&W Hall will be reasonably clean at renter’s arrival. Cleanup after event is the renter’s responsibility, unless cleanup fee is paid at time of rental. Brooms, mops, and cleaning solutions are provided. Necessary garbage bags are renter’s responsibility.
6. All furnishings must be returned to original rooms/positions as part of cleanup. S&W Hall furniture and chairs may NOT be used outdoors.
7. Main S&W Hall restrooms are included with rental, plus 1 extra roll TP/paper towels each restroom. Additional is renter’s responsibility.
8. All rentals include 1,500-gallon water/sewage service. Additional water/sewage service must be arranged in advance.
9. There is NO SMOKING inside S&W Hall. Smoking is permitted on the Veranda.
10. Renter assumes liability for full, immediate repair of all damage to PASA facilities.
11. Renter assumes total and sole liability for all injuries and/or damages to renter’s guests and attendees.
12. Payment in full required with reservation. Full refund for cancellations received in writing from contract signer no later than 30 days prior to event; no refund after that.
13. Keg beer/tappers must be located outdoors; NOT inside. (Veranda/Porch is ok.) No exceptions!